Clark County Genealogical Society Membership
Support CCGS/Members Privileges
CCGS depends on membership dues to maintain its public research library and its active schedule of meetings, classes and seminars and this web site. Members are entitled to privileges not available to the public.
- Free access to the Library for research
- Newsletter: 9 months per year
- Trail Breakers periodical
- Membership directory, published annually
- Library book checkout privilege
- Discounted class and seminar fees
- Access to Ancestry.com database on site
- Access to Family Search records on site
- Access to New England Historic and Genealogical Society/American Ancestors database on site
- Each member gets one vote in elections/decisions (this includes both members in a joint membership)
All membership payments are exact price as listed with no tax payments to join our membership.
Pay by Check and Mail in the FormPlease click here to download an editable PDF membership form. You can either print the form and fill it in by hand or edit the form in your PDF reader. You can send it with your payment by postal mail to CCGS, 3205 NE 52nd St., Vancouver, WA 98663
Buy or Renew Your Membership OnlineUse the form below to choose your membership. Click the Add to Cart button to purchase with PayPal or your credit card.
- Individual: one year
- Individual: make a one-time purchase for a lifetime membership
- Joint: for one year—please add the joint member’s name
- Joint: make a one-time purchase for a lifetime membership—please add the joint member’s name
Then download the form, fill it out, and email it to: gensoc (at) ccgs-wa (dot) org
Fill out the PDF membership form and email it to: gensoc (at) ccgswa (dot) org
If you are renewing, please mail your renewal letter to CCGS with any updates to your information. Note on the letter that you have paid online.
Not from this area? There are still lots of reasons to join a local genealogy society. Here are a few. CCGS membership — a perfect gift for a friend or family member