Clark County Genealogy Society Membership
Support CCGS/Members Privileges
CCGS depends on membership dues to maintain its public research library and its active schedule of meetings, classes and seminars and this web site. Members are entitled to privileges not available to the public.
- Free access to the Library for research
- Newsletter–9 months per year
- Trail Breakers periodical
- Membership directory, published annually
- Library book checkout privilege
- Discounted class and seminar fees
- Access to Ancestry.com database on-site
- Access to New England Historic and Genealogical Society database
- Each member gets one vote in elections/decisions (this includes both members in a joint membership)
All membership payments are exact price as listed with no tax payments to join our membership. Please click here to download an editable PDF membership form. You can either print the form and fill it in by hand or edit the form in your PDF reader. You can send it by postal mail to CCGS, 3205 NE 52nd St., Vancouver, WA 98663 or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We are in the process of adding the ability to renew or sign up for memberships online. Until that process is smooth, we ask that you fill out the form above and send it with your payment via U.S. Mail. Thank you for your patience.