Clark County Genealogy Society Membership
Support CCGS/Members Privileges
CCGS depends on membership dues to maintain its public research library and its active schedule of meetings, classes and seminars and this web site. Members are entitled to privileges not available to the public.
- Free access to the Library for research
- Newsletter–9 months per year
- Trail Breakers periodical
- Membership directory, published annually
- Library book checkout privilege
- Discounted class and seminar fees
- Access to Ancestry.com database on-site
- Access to New England Historic and Genealogical Society database
- Each member gets one vote in elections/decisions (this includes both members in a joint membership)
Membership Form (PDF version)
This Membership Form is a PDF file with editable fields. You can either print the form and fill it in by hand or edit the form in your PDF reader and print a filled-in copy to mail to us.
All membership payments are exact price as listed with no tax payments to join our membership. There is also a form you can fill out online to purchase your membership click here (online form).
Order a Membership Badge