Free Beginning Classes: Just getting started on your genealogy quest? Stuck at at stubborn brick wall? Come in on the first Saturday of the month and let our experts teach you what you need to know to effectively research your family history. Our teachers each bring their unique research styles to teaching every class session.
Topics have included:
- Finding Women in Your Family Tree
- Irish Records Researching
- Researching in Virginia
- Getting the Most Out of Ancestry
- Find-A-Grave Online Research Tips
- Family Search – What’s New?
Meets 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM on the first Saturday of the month. Always check our events calendar for changes before coming.