Welcome to the Clark County Genealogical Society. The CCGS was founded by Margaretta Zimmerman and fourteen of her friends in 1972, and is a volunteer run organization dedicated to encourage, foster, educate, and organize activities related to genealogy. Whether you have Clark County connections or not, we invite you to join us in exploring your family history.
Genealogical Magazines at the CCGS library
Did you know that CCGS subscribes to a number of magazines of interest to the genealogical community?
Visit their web sites to view the article titles, then come to the CCGS library to read the articles that interest you.
For the current issue, call first to verify that we have received our copy.
- American Ancestors New England Historic Genealogical Society Journal
- American-Canadian Genealogist Journal of the American-Canadian Genealogical Society
- American Spirit Daughters of the American Revolution magazine
- Your Genealogy Today (formerly Family Chronicle) The "How To" Genealogy magazine
- Family Tree America's #1 Genealogy magazine
- Internet Genealogy Genealogy on the World Wide Web
- National Genealogical Society Quarterly Eighty pages of scholarship and practical help
- NGS News Magazine National Genealogical Society news and tips
- Senior Messenger Clark County events and programs
- New England Historical and Genealogical Society Register Flagship Journal of American genealogy